The pool schedule is updated on a weekly basis. Please note that pool closures and schedule changes can occur unexpectedly at any time. For the most recent updates to the pool schedule please contact the front desk at (403)-934-3325.
For your safety and the safety of others, the Strathmore Aquatic Centre would like to remind its patrons that if you and/or your child are not feeling well to please stay home and rest. Fecal and vomit contaminations in the water require us to close pool basins, alter swim programs, and can become costly. Please swim only if you are feeling healthy. Thank you.
Please note: the Strathmore Aquatic Centre will be requiring all non toilet trained children to wear a swim diaper and plastic swim pant (gabby) in September of 2013
Aquasize AM & PM Participants:
You now have the opportunity to do Aquasize classes with your baby!
- Class is suitable for 6 month - 18 month old babies.
- One baby to one adult ratio.
- Babies must wear waterproof diapers and preferably a plastic pant overtop.
- Aquasize classes in the mornings are limited to 6 participants with babies.
- Aquasize classes in the evenings are limited to 10 participants with babies.
- Participants are required to sign in (or call in) to have their dolphin seat and space reserved for each class. You can do this on the day of the class, no earlier.
- This is not available for Deep Water Run, Aquasize only.
Tips for enjoying Aquasize with your baby:
- Dress your baby in a sleeper to keep them warm in the water.
- Feel free to warm up in the leisure pool or hot tub if your baby gets chilled.
- Bring a favourite toy with you to keep your child entertained.
-Although your baby is tethered to you, always keep an eye on them, watching that their face does not go under water and that they are staying warm.
- The dolphin floating seat adjusts to your baby’s size; red side up for smaller children and blue side up for larger children.